Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Tagged

I've been tagged! What does that even mean? I wasn't aware I was even playing... oh well. One must follow the unbending rules of blogging. Here goes

Four jobs I've had in my life:
1) Worldwide Book Drive - book sorter
2) Tuacahn Box Office
3) Amber Lyn Chocolates
4) Pier 49 Pizza

Four movies I watch over and over:
1) Pride and Prejudice
2) The Importance of Being Earnest
3) The Mummy
4) Lord of the Rings - Return of the King

Four places I've lived:
1) Provo
2) Ivins
3) Santa Clara
4) Pleasant Grove

Four TV shows I'd watch forever:
1) The Office
2) 24
3) I Love Lucy
4) What Not to Wear

Four places I've been on vacation:
1) Southern Oregon
2) California (San Diego, Disneyland, etc.)
3) Nauvoo
4) Ohio

Four websites I visit frequently:
1) Gmail
2) Facebook
3) My Blog
4) byu.edu

Four of my favorite foods:
1) Chocolate
2) Rice pudding from Pudding on the Rice
3) Food from Bombay House
4) Fruit


Four places I'd rather be right now:
1) At a Jack Johnson concert
2) Zions National Park
3) Jason's Deli
4) At your mom's house

Four friends I am tagging:
1) No one
2) Whoever
3) Wants to
4) Be tagged

Now everyone go and fill out this survey NOW. If you don't have a blog, make one. :)

2 comments:

Ellie said...

you did it!!! horay! i like it.

carrie said...

fun! :) BTW, I want ALL of those books on your "just bought" list!! Seriously, you're on your way to an amazing book collection. You have the perfect job... :)