Sunday, August 8, 2010

there is nothing i love more...

...than when I'm sitting in the house, twiddling my thumbs, and I hear a sudden and startling CRACK of thunder, and see a flash of lightning that puts the paparazzi to shame, followed by another thunderous boom....

one of the greatest things about summer is thunderstorms. it has been so long since I've seen (and heard) a legitimate thunderstorm. within the past few days, there have been scattered thundershowers, but nothing that shakes the window panes. please, please, please don't tease me with these mini storms! I need the real deal! I want the storm directly above my head, not miles and miles away!

yes, I would like one terrifying thunderstorm, por favor. oh, and you can hold the fries.

2 comments:

jessica renae said...

you have to admit, though, that the storms all around us the last week have been absolutely incredible, too! i love lightning and thunder :)

Toni Call said...

i agree, thunderstorms are amazing. especially the ones i've seen here in Minnesota. Incredible!